Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Filming is Finished, Sound Editing in The Process

Filming is entirely done. I am happy with the acting, the camera movement, the lighting and all the other techniques I was looking to incorporate. So on to the next step, SOUND EDITING!! I have already begun recording and I've gotten the sound for the entire scene with the mother. I am missing the discussion between the boy and his mother, and a couple sound edits such as the closing of doors, the turning on of the TV and the ruffling of bed sheets. I am sure that I will run into a couple problems especially with the sheets as capturing the sound in a characteristic manner is complicated. I will keep you guys updated and will post pictures very soon. Also, I want to finish all of it by tomorrow latest so that i have time to film my CCR and play around with it in order to make it as interactive as possible. I'm on a time crunch but if I am organized I should be good. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment