Wednesday, April 5, 2017

FILM OPENING IS BASICALLY DONE

As I told you guys I was really pushing for today to be the last editing day and finally conclude the film and moves on to an equally hard and interesting task, the CCR. The only adjustment I have to make to the film is include one last second voice of Salvador saying, "Alright, love you." Other than that, the sounds and even the theme song are complete. I feel happy with the final product and hope it really conveys my idea, but I'll that up to you guys. I also feel amazing about my theme song. I originally thought of having Indiana Jones' song come on as the TV turned on but Paramount Pictures never returned my emails unfortunately. Actually, I was somewhat fortunate as well. I was able to explore GarageBand, an awesome tool, and come up with something fresh and new to add to the development of my character. Below are some images of my music, which took several tries as I didn't know what route to take. But after reviewing the initial plot and where the story would later take place I decided to go a Middle Eastern - Southwest Asia sound. I uploaded a snippet of the song as well as the actual production of it. Also you can see the work that I put in on the sound in the video to make the timings just right. Now I am finalizing my script for the CCR and look forward to working on it tomorrow and over the weekend.

The incorporation of the theme song and a transition from a diegetic sound to a non-diegetic sound.







The sound editing of the voice and the objects on set. It was hard but the goals was to have every sound synchronous.

No comments:

Post a Comment