Thursday, March 30, 2017

Editing

I have spent the last two days filming and although I am still missing content I thought i could get started with editing. I realized several problems with my initial long shot. The main one being timing. I was taking either too long or I passing through the objects and room too quickly. I have made couple edits that, in my opinion (along with several opinions from my friends), are effortless. However, I do recognize one that is really rough to the eye and I have tried everything to try fixing the edit. I have tried using a Ken Burn crop, speeding up the video, slowing it down, and even blurring and playing with the color. So once again I'll have to shoot it all over and take all these challenges into account and make one good final master shot. I haven't inserted sound into any of it yet, but I'l' continue shooting and editing. I am hoping to be completely done shooting and editing by Sunday latest. Below are some images on my edited work. Enjoy and see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment